Major parts of the machine are made of graded casting, basic structure consist well ribbed bed and gantry which offers vibration-free smooth movement of X & Y slides and the whole machine is mounted on heavy duty fabrication.
Capable of Engraving & Milling
The machine can do both 2D & 3D Engraving as well as small Milling work on most of material i.e. MS, SS, Carbon Steel, C.I., Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Plastic, Fiber, Wood, MDF boards etc.
- Full featured PC-CNC Controller.
- The controller enables to use EMC2 standard G-Codes / M-codes for 3D operations.
- Allows direct import of DXF, BMP, JPG & HPGL files (through LazyCam).
- Visual G-code display.
- ADI– It is a Sanskrit word which means “First or Origin“. This machine is developed first in CNC Engraving Series and hence it is named so. It is a “Fixed Table – Moving Gantry” type engraving machine.
- ISH 35 – It is a Sanskrit word which means “God“. Its meaning also associated with “Love“. It is a “Fixed Gantry, Moving Table” type engraving machine.
- ISH 50 – It is a Sanskrit word which means “God“. Its meaning also associated with “Love“. It is a “Fixed Gantry, Moving Table” type engraving machine.
Manufacturing of dies, moulds, punches, electrodes for spark erosion, printing-cutting and embossing dies & tools, vacuum forming dies, solid models, control panel plates, name plates, sign making, gift articles, mementos, engraving for rubber stereos, light milling work, etc.