ARSUN AR Series of Radial Drills offer rigidity, precision and easiness in operation and are suitable for drilling, reaming and thread cutting operations.
- Robust, precision, easy to operate and reliable.
- Powerful: Maximum dia. 50 mm drilling in steel.
- Auto feed disengages at present depth and at too high drilling pressure.
- Double column design for rigidity and effortless centering.
- Acceptance according to IS : 2199.
The machine is suitable for one-off or for batch production. It finds application in tool-rooms, engineering & fabrication shops, manufacturing of dies, moulds & machineries, automobile & ship building industries, railways, defense and bridge construction.
|Maximum drilling in steel||mm||50|
|Maximum drilling in cast iron||mm||60|
|Maximum thread cutting in steel||M||36|
|Maximum boring in steel||mm||100|
|Taper in spindle||MT4|
|Maximum spindle travel||mm||300|
|Number of spindle speed||8|
|Spindle speed range||rpm||45 – 1125|
|Number of feed rates||6|
|Feed rate range||mm / rev||0.05 – 0.3|
|Column sleeve diameter||300|
|Spindle reach from column face – min/max||mm||400 / 1250|
|Spindle nose to base – min/max||mm||390 / 1190|
|Drilling head travel on arm||mm||850|
|Arm vertical travel||mm||800|
|Power of spindle motor||kw||2.2|
|Power of arm lifting motor||kw||1.5|
|Dimension & Weight|
|Overall dimensions of the machine – l x w x h||mm|
- Box Table / Cube type Table
- Reduction Socket
- Coolant Device
- Work Lamp
- Electric Supply – 415V / 50Hz / 3Phase AC
- Operator Manual